Workshop: 7 Metrics to Use to Identify Vulnerable Code
Do you know the developers on your team who write the most (let’s call it) “vulnerable” code? Do you want to know who they are?
Come learn the tale-tell signs of vulnerable code and 7 metrics you can use to identify it.
We’ll go through several tools that are freely available to you that will help you know where to look in the codebase for bugs.
Wouldn’t it be nice to begin testing with a head start?
- Learn which code metrics will help you identify vulnerable areas in the codebase.
- Become acquainted with several tools to help you understand which areas of the code may be vulnerable to defects.
- Get a “head start” on the defects in your system.
- Please read this message from workshop leader – Paul Merrill: Workshop-Attendees-Message.pdf
- VM: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/80038324/BF-VirtualMachine.zip
Location: Majestic 6
Date: September 19, 2016
Time: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm